MIA of RM BALKANS SECTION
DBK – 1st Department Line of Work:
UDBK – Kumanovo Lead Inspector xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Evidentiary number 327 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On the basis of Articles 5 and 7 of the Governing Ordinances for the Operation of the DBK [Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence] and the approved "Proposal for conducting an informative conversation" (Evidentiary number 328, dated 2626/1996), I have prepared the following
O U T L I N E
For the CONDUCTING AN INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION WITH PETROVSKI Dušan JORDAN, born on 24/JAN/1951 in Kumanovo, where he lives in an apartment on street "Pitu Guli" number 15; married, father of two children; owner of the hospitality establishment "Baba Cana" and the company "Snežana i Sinovi".
On the basis of the Proposal and the presented findings and intelligence for Petrovski Jordan's overall intelligence activities, and for the purpose of clarifying [the nature of] his connections and contacts with security-interesting persons from the Republic of Bulgaria, the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Russia and Ukraine, the following measures and activities are being planned [to be carried out]:
- The conversation would be commenced with an exposition of his and the biographical information of his close family [members];
- Exposition of information concerning his financial condition, as a private entrepreneur: who does he owe money to, and how much; and who owes money to him, and how much;
- Disclosure of his familial and friendly connections in the area of the municipality, the Republic [of Macedonia] and beyond;
- Disclosure of his familial and friendly connections in other countries; but a special emphasis to be put on those connections from Bulgaria, FR Yugoslavia, Russia and Ukraine;
- Clarification of [the nature of] his contacts and connections with Ogñan Petkov, Trade Attaché in the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Belgrade [FR Yugoslavia];
- Exposure of information concerning his intention for departure from the Republic of Macedonia;
- Concretization of findings regarding his contacts with xxxxxxxxx and with persons manifested in their anti-constitutional activity concerning [Lines of Work] of ME [Macedonian Extremism] and Vrhovizam;
- Depending on how the conversation develops, and depending on the findings and intelligence [he supplies] to our questions, further questions may be put forth, for the purpose of clarifying certain ambiguities and dilemmas.
REMARK OF THE CHIEF OF UDBK